About this Course
As one of the most popular and important branches of psychology, Child psychology is all about the development of children through the stages of childhood. Children learn more from what they see than from what you teach. A child is going through a tremendous number of changes and many external factors can contribute to the kid’s problems. Therefore, it is crucial to understand what influences a child’s development and foster help from psychological problems during childhood.
Our Certification in Child Psychology focuses on the mental, behavioural and emotional development of a child, mainly from birth to adolescence. As an aspiring child psychologist, you must possess the requisite skills and knowledge to grow in this field and this course will get you a step closer to success!
The course will give the participants a comprehensive account of developmental issues, learning disabilities, theories, counselling procedures, and case studies to master the skill of Child Psychology. This 12-session package will sharpen your skills as a child psychologist through extensive use of case studies, live lessons, and expert-led teaching.
- Upskill and get ready to practice or work as a child psychologist/ counsellor
- Exposure to more career opportunities as child psychologist
- Self family management and give best upbringing to your kids
- Be a pillar for future generation
- Development features
- 4 development areas
- Treatment Plan
- Mental Illness in teens
- Types of Aggressive Behaviour
- Theories of Aggression
- Treatment Plan
- Counseling Procedures and Protocols
- Psychological counsellor
- Psychological Counseling
- Pathogens in Counseling
- Wheels of counseling sessions
- Socialization and Child Development
- How Socialization Changes?
- Meaning of Ecology
- Case History
- The role of schools and teachers
- Introduction of WISC IV
- Importance of Intelligence Test
- Impact of Intellectual Disability
- Verbal Comprehension Index
- Core Subtests
- MISIC- Malin’s Intelligence Test for Indian Children
- What Are Learning Disabilities
- Types of Learning Disabilities
- Causes of Learning Disability
- SEN (Special Education Need)
- Children with Intellectual Disability
- An early sign of autism
- Common ADHD Symptoms
- Specific Learning Disorder and Interventions
- Cognitive Emotional Motor functions
- Motor development
- Cerebral cortex
- Developmental milestones for fine motor skills
- Nerves system association
- Perception, Vision, Auditory, Taste, and Smell
- Motor Development
- Developmental milestones of Infant
- Self Locomotion
- Why do we need to Search Traffic
- Search Engines from a user perspective
- How does a search engine work
- How do search engines make money
- The search ecosystem (Platform, Businesses, Users)
- Content marketing and SEO
- Keywords & Keyword Research Tools
- History Taking
- Basic Principals
- Admission Process
- Family/Personal/Childhood/Educational/Play History
- Family Structure
- Mental State Examination
- What is Child Development
- THEORIES OF CHILD PSYCHOLOGY
- Structure of Personality
- Difference between growth and development
- Psychosexual Stages of development
- Social Development Theory
How will this program benefit you?
The Child Psychology Program shall have practical and activity-based sessions necessary to build your profile as a successful child psychologist. As a student or a professional, the participants will be well-versed with 11 internationally demanding topics on child psychology, self-branding hacks and tips, and multiple approaches to counselling.
Participants have lifetime access to video notes and can obtain hard-copy certificates and study material at their residences. Like every other course offered by Counsel India, even the Child Psychology Program comes with our unique entrepreneurial support session that gives our participants the flair for personal branding and self-marketing. This completely LIVE Program will be a great stepping stone to starting your own company or contributing to one with your nuanced skill set.
All our mentors are RCI Certified and bring along with them a plethora of field knowledge and experience. Our in-house placement team will give the participants the support they need to acquire clients and build their independent professional base. With role plays and practical-based learning, this is the only one of its kind in the entire world.
Who all can join?
Clinical Psychology, Higher Qualification
RCI Certified Clinical Psychologist
CBT, Psychotherapy, Psychological Counseling
*Learn With No Cost Easy EMI Plans. EMI Options starting at Rs. 6,000/month
Total Program Fee -
INR 32,450 (Discount 60%) INR 17,600 (Incl. Taxes)
One Time Payment Option
Payable Program Fee -
INR 17,600 (Discount 10%) INR 15,840 (Incl. Taxes)
Refer someone and Earn upto INR 12,000 Cashback/Vouchers, on every successful enrollment
Your friend also gets an instant scholarship!
Our Learners Work At
Frequently Asked Questions
a) You will love each and every class as all sessions are practically conducted and participation in psychology activities is very easy and effective.
b) You will get practical exposure on how to deal with real life clients and not just covering the theory part.
c) Online training sessions will also help you to understand how to take online sessions as a counsellor across the globe and not just limiting your client base in your area which is a big challenge for offline mode of training.
a) Thousands of people get to know about you with the help of marketing session.
b) You reach to needy people by learning Marketing tactics.
c) You can never get clients till the time you master the skills of marketing and self branding
a) You can read notes over soft copy at your comfort which is accessible on your phone, laptop or desktop.
b) You will also receive Hard copies of the study material at your doorstep after the completion of course for lifetime reference and support.
a) You take one class every week and start applying it for the rest of your week days.
b) Get release from the burden of getting disturb in your working schedule